4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
We don't have any news posted more recent than 4 months.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
2012 Livestock Show and Sale, June 13, 2012
- All I ever wanted to know about a Livestock Show and Sale, but was afraid to ask.
- Junior Livestock Record Book (Ages 9-13): Appropriate Project Record Book Also Required
- Livestock Show and Sale Flyer
- Livestock Show and Sale Rules
- Mark your calendar for these Livestock Show and Sale events
- New Participants are urged to show Goats or Lambs-Click for basic cost info
- Participant Entry Form-Due March 1, 2012
- Participant Information Form-Due June 1, 2012
- Participant Interest Letter
- Senior Livestock Record Book (Ages 14-18): Appropriate Project Record Book Also Required
Enrollment Packet and Instructions ALL FORMS REQUIRED
- 4-H Code of Conduct - Please read and understand
- 4-H Enrollment form
- 4-H Medical Information and Informed Consent for Treatment - MUST BE NOTARIZED
Extension Programs at NC State University
- 4-H Camps and Centers
- 4-H Forestry and Wildlife Programs
- 4-H Youth Development
- 4-H Youth Opportunities in Crop, Horticulture, and Soil Science
- Multi-purpose Registration Form (enrollment packets required ~ please confirm with 4-H office asap)
- Secretary's Monthly Club Report Form (due by the last day of the month)
Partnerships and Organizations
Project Selections Sheets and Project Record Books
- For 13 to 15 year olds
- For 16 to 19 year olds
- For 5-8 year olds
- For 9 to 12 year olds
- Project Record Book for 11-12 yr olds
- Project Record Book for 13-15 yr olds
- Project Record Book for 16-18 yr olds
- Project Record Book for 9-10 yr olds
- Project Record Guidebook
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.
This publication includes simple recipes that childcare center cooks and educators can use to engage …